Friday, July 9, 2010

Index - July 2010

There is something which this blog desperately needs. Whether for you, or for me, or for both of us - it doesn't matter.

Let's say that shrimp is on sale for $4 a bag. Or I'm craving red bell peppers, or work asks everyone to bring a dessert, or Brett requests an old favorite. Right now, my solution to this problem is nil. Right now, my solution is to spend precious time expanding the menus on the far left of this webpage until I find something that strikes my fancy.

Nope, I've had enough of that! Today, this blog gets an index.

Until I fork out the cash to purchase a real URL and design a more formal blog (which I hope to do within the year,) I plan to occasionally post what you'll find below - an index, by category. Now, some recipes overlap categories (e.g. Slow-Cooker Jambalaya overlaps Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta,) but I chose to list recipes by their dominant ingredient.

I think you'll find this listing extremely useful until I find the time and energy and re-create this blog into something much more than what it currently is.

With that, here you are. Index as of July 2010.

Appetizer Recipes



Bread Recipes



Soup/Stew Recipes



Pasta Recipes



Beef Recipes



Chicken Recipes



Pork Recipes



Seafood Recipes



Other Main Dish Recipes



Salad Recipes



Vegetable/Side Dish Recipes



Dessert Recipes



No comments: